Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 8th

Yes, it's been awhile again since my last blog.  No excuses, just can't get myself in the mood to blog.
I think once the nicer weather comes -
 I find ways to be outside and gone from the house more.
 Here's some pics of Memorial Day. The above one is of  Vera and me.
The following ones are of the Adams clan that was there on that day.
 Take a look at Darlene holding Grant (Brett's boy).  She is having a tough time hanging on to him, but she does it through the succession of the next 3 pictures.:


 Pretty funny, huh?  Anyways, here's one of Jay and I and Vera.
Then below is one of my Mother and today is her Birthday! Look at that smile! She got new teeth for her 75th birthday. They are sooooo white and beautiful.
Isn't that great? I think I want new white teeth like that, but I don't want to go through what she did to get them. Ouch!
Well, to catch you up to speed on my life:
I have still been walking the river at least once a week, except for the weeks that I've been gone visiting my grandkids. (which was twice this month!!) Yahoo!  I've been able to see two of Weston's soccer games. And Kallista even asks me if she can come home with me now. This makes me happy. Jay and I have been working on a special project these last few months, but I will talk about that later.

No comments: