Sunday, August 3, 2014

More 2014 Happenings......

I forgot to say that in March we came down to Utah to our Nephew's wedding - Beau Winters.
He married Josie Hansen from Salt Lake.  They are a darling couple.

First here's a pic of My Brother Rick's family at the Temple after they were married.
 Here's Beau and Josie:

and here's Jay and I.........
We have really gotten close to Rick & JaLynne's family.  They have lived by us in Ephrata (Soap Lake)... Every Sunday we had Dinner together and played a game of Pit. (for 2 Years)
Now they have moved on us.  They moved to Magna, Utah Area.  It is by Salt Lake City.  I know I
will still get to see them, but it's not the same as it was.  Waaa. Waaaa.
I am in Utah now at our Eden Place and I did get to spend the afternoon with them in Salt Lake a couple days ago.  Here's a couple pics from that day:
Josie,Beau, Ben, Alli, JaLynne, Rick, and Brayden.


This is a goofy one w/me in the back.


Also, this year, my little Sis, Mindi had her first baby. They named her: Kya Jane I was able to go to Olympia to visit them.  Here's a pic with me and Kya:


Above
 is the blanket I made Kya......since I don't do this much anymore, I have to share....






Here is a pic of Mindi's family:
Mindi, Kody, Kya, Zoe and Gavin
















Well, I can see that I'm going to have trouble catching up with all that has happened this summer.I think I will tell about our son, Rocky's story in the next post.  It was quite involved and we spent most of the month of June helping him.
We had a great 4th of July time with my (The Winters') family. They came to our house in Eden and we went to the
big Parade in Huntsville. Then played games, had a Barbecue, had pool and basketball tournaments.  Then did the
fireworks at night and had Pizza!  What a day.  I think I'll try and post some of the pics of that day:

Some of the Gang at the Huntsville Park after the Parade

Mark and Rick after Mark wins a Basketball tournament


Brother Rock standing and the others watching the Tournament


Little Madden with Natalie Grace


Staci and Analee making faces


Gwen and Analee

Part of Rick's family
Ben, Bray, JaLynne and Rick



Pic of our house in Eden after almost everyone has gone......



So after everyone left.  Staci , Kids and me stayed on for another week.
We had a great time going to the Swim Park and the Tree Museum and various other
activities. (Even a couple movies)  It was a good little summer vacation.


IN the HOT TUB!  Gwen, Kallista, Analee and Lydia

Before Chad left - we went on a little hike by the Ogden River.




The Beautiful Sunset - looking out from the Hot Tub one night.


My wonderful Grandchildren - Weston, Lydia, Analee, Kallista, and Gwen.

I did forget to mention that Lydia had a surgery earlier this summer, (before Rocky's tumor surgery)
She came through it really well for having to be put under and everything.  And she hasn't had any more trouble with seizures since she has been on medication.  We are so thankful that she is more Healthy now.
Analee has had some health issues with Schlerderma sp?) ,but has got it under control now.
She has had to go to a lot of Dr. appointments and will continue to do so, but at least it was caught before there was anymore damage to her beautiful face.


No comments: