Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

So Thankful today for my Family, Friends and life here in the U.S.A.
It is a very different Thanksgiving for us this year, because most of our family is having Thanksgiving with someone else. It's just Rocky, Jay and I and we are in St. George, Utah.  I will not be cooking the Turkey , because we will be going to Cracker Barrel.  Yes, very different in deed, but we have been able to get a lot of golfing in and the weather has been Fantastic!  Here are some pics of the Beautiful Golf Course we went on yesterday:





Over a month ago, Rocky and I had come down here to climb Angels'Landing in Zion National Park area. We met my Brother Rick and His wife, JaLynne and son, Brayden and Daughter, Alli.  We had a good time on this challenging climb to the top again.  Here are some photos from that day:

We love it here in Southern Utah. It's beautiful and the weather is usually very good.  I think I would like my address to be down here in St. George some day....:)

No comments: