Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Is Spring really coming??

It was overcast, but warm on my walk yesterday. I haven't done the 11 miles around the River in at least 2 weeks .  For some reason,  I was really hurting about 1/2 way through the walk. It wouldn't be signs of old age, would it?? no...........:) 
I did do the Canal Caper again this year and I felt pretty good about it.  I did around the same time as I did last year.  I just know that I'm not as in as good a shape this year.  It really is a constant struggle to keep yourself going during the cold months.
I'm praying that the cold months are over and that it gets warmer. I have another picture here that shows that I may be right.
YES!  Doesn't that mean that Spring is here?? I hope so. The weather has been very strange this year.
But at least we don't get tornadoes here - like they do back east (and in the south).  The Dallas area had some really crazy ones(tornadoes) about a week or so ago.
So bring it on Spring.....I'm ready for ya.

No comments: