Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Trying to remember....

I'm trying to remember the 1/2 maras that I've done in the past. So I will put it down here - so I can
refer back to it.
The first 1/2 marathon  I did was in Verona, Oregon.
The second one was in Hartford, Conn.(did with son, Rocky)
The third one was in Sunriver, Oregon
The fourth one was outside of Pocatello, Idaho. (did with daughter, Staci)
The fifth one was around the Lake of Chelan, WA. (parents came with)
The sixth 1/2 mara was in Carlsbad, California. (did with Rocky again)
The seventh one was the Rock-n-roll 1/2 Mara of Seattle, WA.
The eighth one was in Wenatchee, Washington.
The ninth one was in Miami, Florida. (did with Rocky Jay)
The 10th one was in Wenatchee, WA again.
The 11th one was in Eden, Utah, (did with Staci)
The 12th one was in Huntsville, Utah. (did with Staci again....:)

The only whole Marathon I did was in Salmon Idaho with my daughter Staci.
  I came in an hour or more later than her, of course.....:)
But hey!  I did it.

Now I have a record of the races of done.  So that I can remember when I'm old and gray
and can't remember any more.  Ha haha.....I guess I shouldn't laugh.....that might not be too
far away from now.  I had a time remembering the order of these now.
I will still try and do at least one 1/2 mara a year.  And I always do the Ephrata Canal Caper in March. (10K)   But now I think I will be lucky to do that much a year.
I do spend a lot more time just walking the River or around the Farm, when I can.

No comments: