Friday, July 2, 2010

What kind of a Grandma...am I???

  I just realized that I haven't put up any pics of our newest grandchild and it has been over a month!
So here are some pics of the baby and her mom and the rest of the kids! Aren't they adorable! (I'm not biased or anything)

I know I haven't been posting to this blog - like I usually do. I couldn't believe that it's been 2 weeks since my last post!  Summer hits and daylight is longer - so you spend more time outside....or I do anyways.
 I have to report that I have been walking a lot.....not doing much running since the last race. But I have been doing my 10 mile walk at least once a week and then a 3 or 4 miler everyother day.
I don't have any big races coming up on the horizon, but I have talked to some buddies about doing the Leavenworth 1/2 mara in October.......we'll see.....:)

    But now to go back to the pictures that I posted above.  I realized that I hadn't posted any pics of the grandkids, lately and especially baby Gwen!  Yeah, what kind of Grandma.......am I?!
I really adore these kids and of course, their parents.
Isn't our daughter Staci ....so beautiful?!  She is an amazing mom to these kids.  I just wish they lived closer - so I could see them more often. But I have to take what I can get.......:(

   We are going to go on a trip here soon to take Rocky (our son)'s stuff in a u-haul like trailer to Mobile, Alabama. (Yep, that's a lot of driving) But he is already down there - working and waiting for his stuff.
This will be an interesting adventure, I'm sure.....:)
 On the way back, we will stop in Idaho Falls, ID and watch the other 3 grandchildren (Weston, Analee, and Kallista) while Chad & Staci take baby Gwen to the hospital in SLC to have the operation on her lip.
  I feel so glad that we can help them in this way.
I'll have my laptop w/me, so I'll try to post an update.  

Well, that's all for now.

1 comment:

Arianne said...

Sounds like you are a busy G-Ma!!! Your new Granddaughter is beautiful! Good luck to them...