Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween time.....

Yes, we decided to be Doctors this Halloween. It was pretty easy to do, since I had some of Rocky's old scrubs and lab coats from Medical School. I bought Jay an outfit from Wal-mart and there you go.   Anyways, I also bought more candy this year than I ever have for Trunk or Treat.  Our daughter, Staci is a couponer - so I got some coupons from her and really went to town on the candy.  It made it much more fun. We had plenty to give all the scores of kids that came by our trunk and we were able to help some of those that ran out of candy around us..



Here's a few more pics and some below of those that came to our trunk!!








Pretty good, huh?!   The battery went dead again on my camera, so I really didn't get all the pics I wanted.  But all in all - it was a great Halloween.  And the picture below is of our son Greg as a Ghost on Halloween.  I took this off of Facebook.
HA!

No comments: