Friday, March 29, 2013


My Mother in-Law, Vera Adams, passed away February 5th. It wasn't too long after the last post that I posted below.

We had a wonderful Funeral and most all of her family came to say "Goodbye". I have a picture of all of us somewhere, but will have to post it when I find it.

We had a very sad funeral a few weeks before Vera's for another member of our Adams' Family. Little Liam D. Adams, The brandnew baby boy of our Nephew& Niece - Richard & Leisha Adams. What a sad time that was.......
as Vera's funeral was more of a celebration of the good long life she lived. She lived to be 89.
 We've had so many people comment on the kindness and love that they felt from her. We've also received many cards of Sympathy on her behalf.
This is a pic of Liam's graveside:


A lot has happened the last few months. I'm so thankful that it is starting to warm up and showing big signs of Spring coming.

This is a pic from walking around The Columbia River. I've been doing it once a week for awhile now. I'm going to walk/run
the Canal Caper in Ephrata tomorrow. It's a 10K. I'm feeling like I've slowed down a lot. So we'll see how great my time is tomorrow.

No comments: