Thursday, August 5, 2010

Do I have anything to say??

  Well, I did walk the river this week!! It sure was hot, tho.  I had to sit down and cool off -( half way through the walk.) I even went early, but it's just a hot week - what can I say.  I don't mind the heat as much as I do the cold, so I won't complain.
Oh, wait, I already did complain! lol.
Anyways, something about walking around a big river of flowing water just makes me happy.
I'm okay with walking around the farms here when I can, but it's just much more fun being around the river.
So I will continue to try to walk that 10 mile walk at least once a week -for as long as possible.

I still work now and then as a sub at the Physical Therapist's in our town. They called me in for tomorrow - so I'm happy to do it.  I like to be around people and at least feel like I'm doing something to help them.
But I just didn't like to work this job everyday.  I guess it's cause I like my freedom too much.
Yes, I'm spoiled.
My husband has been the bread winner all of our married life and it has worked out great for us!! I'm thankful to have a sugar daddy!  There I said it.  I don't care what anyone thinks of it.
I try and do what I can to contribute to our happy life and it has worked for us.  I know that most people don't have this luxury, but I'm so thankful that I do.  Whoa.......I don't know how I got off on this subject.
I really thought I had nothing to say today.......other than the fact that I did walk the river this week.
But I guess I do have a thing or two to say.....:)
I've tried working over the years of raising our kids ....and it just hasn't worked out too well for me.  I love taking care of the home, cooking ,being there for my family, having time to walk and do volunteer church work.
I am in awe of women that can do it all and I have many friends that seem to be able to. That is: to work full time and still take care of their family pretty well.(plus all the extra stuff)  
My hat's off to them, but I don't like the fact that we sometimes criticize each other.  We should be supporting each other - not tearing each other down.
What works for one - might not work for the other.  That's all I want to say!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

I totally agree with your thoughts. There is work and paid work, but one way or another, we all work.
Still gotta say, my favorite part of this post is where you call Jay a sugar daddy!!