Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blog name change

Yes, all day  today - I've been thinking of changing the name of my blog. 
I guess I can't change the Url of it, but I can change it on my heading, anyways.

I walked the 11 miles around the river today. (I just saw a sign today that said it was 11 miles not 10.
Wow.  that makes me feel better.) I guess I could clock it and find out, but who cares.

Well, Anyway, I thought of a lot of different names like:  Trying to be realistic... or Smile..... or Marie's
blog...(real original). But nothing seemed to fit.  So towards the end of my walk, I was listening to my tunes and Jimmy Buffet's song came on " Trip Around the Sun".  It just seemed to be my answer......:)
  If you get the chance, listen to that song.   I was trying to copy out the lyrics on-line, but they asked for my cell# and I think they were trying to charge me something or make me sign up for something.  So I decided to forget that.
So the reason why I'm changing the name is that I notice that more and more -I'm not talking about my walking/running goals. I'm talking about whatever.....anything and everything else.  So it really shouldn't be called Marie's Walking/Running Blog.   Let's face it, I'm no pro at that,  but at least I tried.
And I will continue to keep trying....walking that is ....maybe not as much running anymore.
Today was a different day on my big walk. It looked like it would rain the whole time, but it didn't.
Then the minute I got into my car - it started to rain a little.  I still don't know what happened to the summer.
I can't believe this is September 8th.  Well, I'm doing my best to hang on while on this trip around the sun.

No comments: