Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Trying to keep with it.

The 2011 Ephrata Canal Caper..............Yes, I did it this year!
I felt better about it then I have in years past. My time was better, too.  Maybe all those years of trying to pretend I'm a runner is paying off!
I don't know, tho.
It has been a week and a half since the Canal Caper and I've only walked/jogged twice.
I did go to Idaho Falls to see the grandkids last week and was driving a lot (so that's a good excuse, isn't it??)
And today I went to Wenatchee to walk, but it was raining a little.  I just couldn't get in to it.  So I just walked for an hour and then went shopping in my sweats.  I know, I know......lame.
I just picked the wrong day.  Yesterday was sunny and beautiful, but today...........overcast, wet, and cold.
This is a pic from Miami in January that I forgot I had. I'm sure having the hardest time getting the pics off of my I-phone to my computer.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I've tried just about everything.  Oh, well........life goes on.......gotta go make dinner.

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Oh, well........life goes on.......gotta go make dinner.

You just summed up my life! Love you Marie!