Friday, October 7, 2011

Yes, I finally got a chance to walk the river. (yesterday)
I had a harder time, because I haven't done it in awhile. For some reason my ankle was bothering me.
go figure.......
As we get older, things start hurting on our bodies that we have no explanation for.
 I've always been told this, but now I'm experiencing it.  I hope I can learn to be one of those old grannies that doesn't complain about every ache and pain.  I can see that will be a challenge.....:)
    Anyways,  it was  still a nice day.  It was overcast and the wind was around, but it still felt good to get out and walk.  I feel so blessed.

Today there was evidence of someone piling rocks for some reason.  It reminded me of a recent trip that we took to Oakland to see our son and daughter-in-law. (Greg & Heidi).
We saw a guy piling rocks on a waterfront in Sausilito, CA.  I have one pic of it, but you can't tell how good he was at it by this picture.

Here's a classic picture of the Golden Gate bridge, of course.   We really had a great time visiting these kids. And what a fun and exciting place this area is.  There is always something to see and do.
So that's all I've gotta say today.

No comments: