Thursday, November 11, 2010

11 miles

 Here's a pic from yesterday.
Yes, it was great to be able to walk 11 miles around the river and it was a pretty good day for November.
I'm glad I got the chance to do it, because today was cloudy and cold all day.  I really did pick the right day.
I'm a little sore today, but I feel pretty good.
 
And here's a pic from the time I walked before yesterday. (A few weeks earlier).  The trees were beautiful and look at those red leaves. Well, yesterday they had almost all dropped. It's time we face it - winter is almost here.
Now here is my last pic for this post. It's Jay and I - a couple weeks ago or so.  This probably will be the pic that I put in our Christmas cards. I don't know. We don't have too many good pictures of us together. Maybe someday we'll do one of those professional ones.
Anyway, today is Veteran's Day. It really does make you reflect on how much our Veterans mean to us. We are so blessed to have so many Men and Women that have served our country so well. We owe them such a huge debt of gratitude. Thank you all you Veterans out there and all those that are serving our country now.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

I think you should use the Halloween picture (with Jay in the wig) for your Christmas card. :)

Anonymous said...

Yea! That's a great idea.....LOL