Friday, November 6, 2009

End of the Week, already!

Yes, today is Friday and the last time I wrote on here was Monday. It's been a busy week for me. I've been going to a lot of different things and doing some Christmas shopping. It always speeds up this time of year for me. Especially with Church functions.  I play the Organ and piano for things in church.  And our Choir has special #'s that we are working on for the Holidays.  We have special Christmas parties and functions that we plan for and put on, too.  There's always something!

   Anyways, I haven't been doing a lot of walking this week.  I plan on 4-5 miles tomorrow morning. But that's it.
The above is a picture of our oldest son - Rocky. He was Hulk Hogan for Halloween this year. This picture really surprised me - because he's our Dr. and not at all like this in real life!

No comments: