Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday, the 13th....of November

I'm really embarrassed to say that I didn't walk yesterday or today.  I do hope next week is better than this week. It's been a crazy week for me, but I did get 2 - 1 hour sessions of pilates in this week.
I know that exercising is the first thing to go for me - when I get too busy.  That is why I started this blog - to make me feel more accountable to exercising.  I must say that it has helped me, because I did accompish the marathon this fall.  But I know I want to keep going and do more 1/2 marathons and maybe, another marathon. 
Anyways, last night - Jay & I went to see a movie 'The 4th kind'.  It was very eerriieeee... It made me have nightmares last night.  Not a movie that I would want to see again.  But it made you really wonder if it was true about some kind of alien abduction or if this Physiciatrist woman was totally insane.  Well, that's all I will say about that.  I'd really rather not think about all that. I'm so grateful for my life and I want to keep it that way!
Right now it is snowing outside and Jay hasn't finished harvesting the trees.  This will definitely put them behind.    I was planning to go to Yakima tomorrow to see my neice play in a State Volleyball Tournament
in the Sundome and then see my brother's football team from Zillah - play in the district play-offs.   But now I don't know.  I really hate driving in a lot of snow.  We shall see - maybe Jay will drive me, if the snow is still on the ground.
I found a great quote from Anne Morrow Lindbergh:
 'My life cannot impliment in action - the demands of all the people to whom my heart responds.'
That's how I feel.  I really have wonderful family and friends that I would love to spend more time with, but life doesn't really give you enough time for that..
Oh, well.........................

Here's a pic of  my side of the family 'The Winters family' this last July in Newport, Oregon.  We all had on the shirts that Greg (our son) gave us from his job. (A Sports novelty company)

No comments: