Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Time

Yes, it's been 10 days since I last wrote. That's how long it's been since I've been on the treadmill.  :(

We've had Greg & Heidi here and Rocky, of course.  So we've been doing some fun things.  We went over to see the Winters' family in Yakima Valley.  Then we went to Seattle for a few days.  We had fun going to movies, shopping, eating, etc.  Then we came home and had a big Adams' family party.  After that we had Christmas Eve day - opened gifts and went to Don's Restaurant for dinner.  It was great, but then on Christmas Day - Heidi and Greg had to go back home.  So it's just Jay & I and Rocky.  I know Rocky would love to be somewhere else, but he's stuck here with Mom and Dad.  Jay took him on a little trip today (to Tri Cities) while I get my Christmas Cards done.  Yes, that's right.....they are soooooooooo late this year.  I'm still going to try and get them out.
But I did do 5 miles on the treadmill this morning!!  Yep,  I vow to not let it go that long again this year between walking/jogging times.  I know that it has been quite busy for us, but I feel the routine time coming back and I will get back in to it. :)

No comments: