Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SNOW

Yes we've got lots of snow today. We woke up to it this morning and it has been snowing on and off all day.
I must say that even though I'm not fond of driving in it -
 it really makes me feel like Christmas time is here.
I do like the music of Christmas and all the lights and decorations.  I also enjoy the presents - although, I get kind of stressed as to what to get everyone on my list.
Jay always packs up a lot of apples in boxes (and sometimes I help). Then we make up a list of all the neighbors and friends to give them too. Then we go deliver them. This year he is doing most of the delivering  - He did that yesterday and only has a few other deliveries.
I am kind of behind this year - I'm sure it is because I was gone for over a week with Rocky. But I'm also sure it is because I've put things off a little, too.  Oh, well....................:)
I need to do all my Christmas cards, but I think I will just do them later this year.  Who really cares??  Yes, I'm giving myself permission to wait on that.
   Anyways, today I did do 5 miles on the treadmill again. I watched most of the movie "Julie/Julia".  What a cute movie - I really like it.  Infact, it gave me inspiration to start this blog -  so that I could fulfill my goal of walking the Marathon.  I feel like it really helped and now I must keep it up - so that I can complete another one!  Yes, probably next fall.  I'm committed.
    Well, all is well - even if it is cold and snowing outside. I'm thankful to be alive.

No comments: