Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is it really going to be 2010?

I'm sitting here realizing that this is the last day of the year. Wow....time really does fly by. As I reflect on this last year - I feel very grateful. I have many things to be thankful for.
 I have such  great family and friends that I love so much. I have my health and a wonderful husband and kids. I love my church and all the opportunities that being involved with it has provided me. And I'm able to keep my music talent up - playing the piano and organ.
 I've been able to travel a lot this year and I've been able to do a lot of walking/jogging.  I do hope this next year is as good for me or should I say - to me.
Yesterday I did 4 miles on the treadmill - I don't think I will do any today.  We are going to go over to Zillah to my Brother's house and have a nice New Year's Eve dinner and then play games for the rest of the night.
We always have such a good time with my brother Rock and his wife, Jackie.(and their family) And of course, my parents and Mindi will be there.  My brother Rick and his wife, JaLynne will have to go to Tacoma to be with her side of the family.  We sure enjoy Rick & JaLynne, also.  I have such a great family.
  Well, all is well!! I've also enjoyed re-connecting with a lot of old friends on Facebook this year. I forget how many people I've come in contact with throughout my life. It really humbles me and makes me thankful to know so many wonderful people. I'm feeling so thankful today.  I hope the feeling stays!!

No comments: