Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm back....

Yes, it's been a week or so since I last blogged...
And it's because I haven't been doing my walking/running.  I finally did 3 1/2 miles on the treadmill this morning and a few miles on a stationery bike here in a  hotel in So Cal.  I'm down here for a few days with my son, Rocky. He is doing his last part of the "Boards'. It's a 2 day test - so I thought I'd come and be a support for him. (Pay for hotels, meals, etc.)  Isn't that what parents do??  He really needs the help.
 Me on the other hand - I like a vacation.  I don't mind having time to myself and doing what I want.  Yesterday I spent 8-9 hours in a fantastic mall down here.  I just took my time shopping,(but I only bought a couple blouses).  And I watched a movie, walked around looking at everyboday and everything. Then I just sat outside on a patio and enjoyed the beautiful LA sunshine.  I enjoyed all the green plants, the palm trees, the beautiful little flowers everywhere.  Oh, I love to get out of the winter weather.  Okay, okay, I'll stop bragging.......if anyone at home happens to read this......I don't want them to feel bad. :)
I am so thankful to get this break. I have a good book to read. No,I never really get bored anymore.  You can always find something to do or someone to talk to.......if you try.

No comments: