Thursday, May 9, 2013

10 food things to be grateful for!

Ok, today it is Food that I'm grateful for. I know I could really Keep going on this list, but I'll try to limit it to 10:

1. Anything Chocolate, of course!

2. Pasta

3. Ice Cream and Yogurt

4. Chicken

5. Roast Beef

6. Seafood (Sushi, too)

7. Pizza

8. Mexican food (that covers a lot of food items...:)

9. Some veges......like corn on the cob

10.Most Fruits.......like Peaches!

Yes, I did try to put Sprite and Dt. Coke down as food things that I am grateful for.
But I can see that they are drinks and really not food. So I think I did the best I could here...:)


Well, I tried and tried to put some pictures of food in this post, but something is wrong w/my computer today and it won't let me do it. I hope it works next time........

No comments: