Thursday, May 2, 2013

I'm OCD

Yes, I'm pretty sure I'm OCD when it comes to keeping my house clean.  I've always been a cleaner.  It's in my DNA, I just can't help it.  I can't stand CLUTTER!! 
You know I don't care if other people are messy. And if they can live with all that clutter around them - it's none of my business.  But I sure do care about my own mess. 

I have to have a house that is in order.  I've tried all my life to be a little more relaxed when it comes to having a clean house and I just can't do it!  I can't relax until things are as they should be - in order.
I'm afraid that I've passed this on to my daughter (and to some degree, my sons).
I've noticed that Staci is a workaholic when it comes to her house.  She really cleans and keeps things in order.  And with 5 kids, that is hard to do! I hope it doesn't drive her to the looney bin - like it almost did to me.

Those hoarder shows don't help me a bit.  I almost get sick when I see how bad it is for some of them.
And it makes me want to clean more! Oh, well........I guess there are worse things. And it's been much easier to keep a clean house with just Jay and I.

No comments: