Monday, May 6, 2013

10 more things to be grateful for: (things I can do)

I feel so blessed just thinking of all these things I am grateful for. I really do take a lot for granted.

Here's a list of things that I like to do and am able to do:

1. I can travel - I love to do that.

2. I can do a lot of walking/jogging.

3. I can play the piano/organ.

4. I can read and write.

5. I can type/blog.

6. I can organize and clean pretty well.

7. I can work hard outside (i.e: weed, move rocks, paint, etc)

8. I can Swim.

9. I can dance and sing (ok, not really well, but I can)

10. I can cook/bake. (I make a mean pot roast).


 
But as a side note:  I have to say that being a wife, Mother, and Grandma are the most meaningful things in my life.  The above things are just things that I'm thankful I can do at this stage in my life.

No comments: