Thursday, September 3, 2009

'I'm YOURS' - by Jason Mraz

Yep, that's the song for today. It's such an upbeat song. It makes you feel good- while and after you listen to it.  I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
Here's some of the Lyrics that I like in it:
It's my turn to win some or learn some....
'I won't hesitate no more, no more - it cannot wait - I'm Yours!
Open up your Mind  and be like me....
Open up your plans and dang your free..........

We're just one big family...... Our time is short........
    Okay, I guess that's enough. But it's a popular song now and I'm sure most people have heard it.

 These are pics of Staci and I at Snoqualmie Falls, before the 10k race there.
Well, I did the 20 miles today and I'm very sore right now.  My body is really wondering what I'm trying to do to it, lately.  I realize that I'm not fast at all. I probably will be the last one in at the Marathon in Salmon, ID.  I will just be happy if I finish the race.  This is my goal.  I know I'm not a runner. But I'm trying my best right now to be somewhat ready for this marathon.
   Well, I will leave you with something I learned from listening to a podcast of Bill Harris - he is a guy like Echart Tolle. (very wise)
   He said that we always have 2 choices with any problem that we might have. These are the choices:

#1  If there is anything I can do about it.
#2  If there isn't anything I can do about it. 


No comments: