Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stand - Rascal Flats

The Song for today:   'Stand' by Rascal Flats.   The Chorus:
"When push comes to shove - you taste what your made of -
you might bend 'til you break - cause it's all you can take -
on your knees you look up  -  decide you've had enough -
you get mad, you get strong  - wipe your head - shake it off -
then you STAND ...........you stand......."
I choose a song like this, because I'm trying to think of how tough I've got to be - if I'm going to do this marathon.  I've got to  'stand' or see what I'm made of. :)
  The above picture was sent to me by my dear friend, Peggy Davis Shaul.  Isn't that sweet that she is cheering me on in that way?!  That was so nice of her to send that to me.
  I did 4 miles today and I will tomorrow.  But I've got to check the Marathon training rules to see how many days I should have off before the marathon.  I think it is just one.  Well, I'll get back to ya.

No comments: