Monday, September 7, 2009

More of the Winters' family

 
Here's a couple pictures of my family (The Winters) at our parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary last November.
The first one is smaller - for some reason I couldn't upload it any larger.  But it is of all the family that was there. The 2nd one is of my Parents and us siblings.  Starting from the top left: brothers' - Rock and Rick
then over to the bottom left: Me, Mom and Dad, Mindi.
One brother wasn't in the picture: Randy.  He left before this was taken.   Anyways, I have such a wonderful family. I guess I've said that already, but you can never say it enough, right?!
Today is Labor Day - I've decided to make it another rest day and not walk. Doesn't sound like any labor for me, huh!   I'm still sore from the 20 miles - 4 days ago!  Oh, I don't really think I'm ready for the Marathon at the end of this week, but I don't know when I'll be any more ready. I hope the mind over matter thing will work for me. I'm determined to get it done.
My song for today is: Don't Worry, Be Happy!  I can't remember the name of the guy who wrote and sang this song years ago.  But it's a very memorable one and I'm sure you know what song it is!

No comments: