Monday, September 28, 2009

Still on a high from Rocky Mountain High... vacation....


Here's a couple pix from our trip to Colorado. These were taken at Mesa Verde National Park. The Old Indian Cliff dwellings were amazing!  We especially enjoyed this Park - it was so interesting.:-)

  Well, I did jog about 4 miles today. I feel that I can run/jog more now, just because of doing the Marathon.
It really gave me a boost of confidence in that area. I still can't believe I did a Marathon a couple weeks ago!
Yes, life goes on and nobody cares but me.  But still it was a good thing for me - both mentally and physically.  Now I just need to keep up my exercising so I will be ready for the next marathon or most likely - 1/2 mara.   I hope to do one in a month or so.  This Wednesday I'm planning to do my walk/jog around the Columbia River again.  It may be one of the last ones I'll be able to do there for this year.  It seems that in October/Nov.  is when it gets cold and snows  there.  And then I have to wait until Spring for the trail to be open again and ready to use.  But come to think of it,  last year I walked clear into late November.  I hope that can happen this year.

No comments: