Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall is really here.

Yes, I did my walk in Wenatchee yesterday. But when I got 1/2 way - I found the foot bridge was closed! They never usually close that until Winter!  That made me realize that I won't be walking over there much for awhile........boo..hooo....
And this is the first time in months that I had to wear a jacket, so I do realize that all good things must end.  But there still is the thought in my mind that - it's really not ending - it's only for a few months, and hopefully, in February, I will be able to start up again. I feel very lucky this year - that I was able to go over there so much. It was almost once a week for most of the summer.  I just loved it.  I've never felt so much peace as I have when I could go on  those walks around the river. I need to try to find a way to keep that going through the winter. For some reason, the treadmill just doesn't do it for me. :-)
  Anyway, right now I'm in a hotel room in Boise, Idaho. I'm going to Utah tomorrow. I will meet my parents for a couple days down there in Salt Lake city and then I will drive up to Idaho Falls, ID. to see Staci and Chad & my grandkids!  I'm very blessed to be able to take these kind of trips and Jay doesn't mind.  He will stay home and work!  But then he does get his Golf vacations with the boys!!

So I'm still going to try and walk my 4 miles -every other day or so.  I've gotta keep it going! right?

No comments: