Thursday, October 29, 2009

6 1/2 miles!

Yes, I went longer on the treadmill today than I thought I would.  YAY!  6 and 1/2 miles. It's because I got involved in a good movie. It was called, 'New in Town' with Harry Connick Jr. and Renee Zellweger. I really liked it. When Jay came in for lunch - I saw the ending of it with him.  And I could tell he liked it, too!


   I'm not going to dwell on that one, because I've gotta say more about the show we saw last night.  It was Michael Jackson's "This is it".  Now I really, really liked that one.  It was basically showing all that he went through to get ready for his big concert that he was going to put on in London. Of course, we all know that he died before it happened, but they had all this rehearsal footage and it was marvelous.  It made me appreciate him and his talent even more.  He really went through a lot in his later years and lost a lot of his fame.  But now I remember why we liked him so much  in the 80's.  That boy was so impressive. And he was just a loving, kind person, too.  I know he got quite eccentric and was looking pretty scary at the end.  But this movie erased all that for me.  I want to see it again.  I loved the music and wanted to dance right there in the movie theater.  Jay said my head was swaying and that I needed to stop and just tap my foot. (which I was already doing!!)  

Anyways, I'll stop now.  But I'm sure glad I went and that my husband even went with me!
     The pic above is just another random picture - it is from our Carribean trip in December '06.
My the time has flown.     Staci and her family couldn't be with us that year.

No comments: