Monday, October 26, 2009

Okay,
I'm posting some more pics of us in Russia this year. That's me standing by 'Putin' .    (j/k)
The others are of Jay & I in Red Square and a separate one of Heidi & Greg.

The reason why I published the one with the Monkey in the last blog - was because it was the only one I could find that had all of us together on our trip.
I got an e-mail from a guy called 'The Crap blogger' - who went on about how disgusting it was that I put up that picture of me & my friends(family) with a doped up monkey. It sounds like he was an animal rights activist. 
 Well, I really didn't mean to get anyone upset over that.  It did kind of shock me that anyone is even reading my blog.   I'm really doing it as a journal - so maybe I'd better put up some kind of privacy settings or something.  That's what happens when you are a baby boomer and not quite use to all this technology that we have.  And I do forget that -  anybody could be reading this.  Oh, well.....................
I really don't feel that I have anything to be ashamed of -or to hide.
We just happened to be at the circus and a nice person took a picture of us with that monkey. I don't feel that we were making any type of statement with that picture.           (okay, okay. - enough said.)
Today has been quite rainy here - so I procrastinated walking - I need to just get on the treadmill. But... I'm going to Pilates in a few hours so maybe the treadmill will wait  'til  tomorrow morning.
I'm just not that ambitious today..
I heard a beautiful song sung by Carly Simon on Good Morning America this morning.  It was called :
'The New Jerusalem.' I'm going to have to find that on itunes and buy it..  :)

No comments: