Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Definitely colder

Yes, it's the end of October and everyday seems definitely colder to me. I haven't been walking as much, because I'm in that limbo land of wanting to still walk outside (but it's too cold) and not quite ready to stay inside on the treadmill. (cause it's too warm :)
Oh, I'll try and get use to my treadmill again.....   I do like watching TV while I'm doing it. 
Today I go to Pilates again.  I think it helps, because it gives me some stretching and cross-training, too.
I walked 3 miles yesterday and tomorrow I will do 5.  So I still have something going, okay!

Here's a pic of
me before Greg & Heidi's wedding last year. It was in Oakland, CA.  What a great day for all of us!
I 've had a great day so far today.  A good friend of mine (growing up)- sent a note of some really kind words to me today.  That always makes you feel good. :)

No comments: