Monday, October 19, 2009

Better Days - GooGoo Dolls



Yep, that's the song for today.  'Better days by The Goo Goo Dolls' 

  'You ask me what I want I this year, I'll try to make this kind and clear,
    Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days'.........

   ' So take these words and sing out loud -'cause everyone's forgiven now!"
   ' Cause tonight's the night the world begins again.

Those are some of the words in the song.  Yes, I hope this planet has some better days.

I felt like today was one of those better days for me - just because I got the chance to walk part way around the river again in Wenatchee. It was a beautiful Fall day. I'm posting some of the pictures that I took on my I -phone. I know they don't do it justice, but you get the idea...

 This is a little stream that I walk by that flows into the river. Isn't it lovely?!
I just can't tell you how wonderful I feel on this walk.  Or wait! Yes, I guess I always do say how wonderful it is, don't I??  Jay, my husband, gets tired of hearing it. But I do feel like a more peaceful person - just because I'm able to do this. I will miss it this winter. The days are getting colder and I know I don't have many more chances left -on going to Wenatchee for my walk.
Well, I guess that's all I have to say about that. (Forrest Gump)

No comments: