Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween!


This is a picture of Jay,me, and Rocky Jay. It was in 1979 - our 1st Halloween with our 1st child. He was suppose to be a Cat.  We put black wiskers on his cute chubby cheeks. :)
  Oh, My!  How the time has flown since that 1st Halloween for our little family.  I still can't believe how old my children are now and that I'm a Grandmother of three.  I sure wish we could have seen them tonight (like we did last year) in their Halloween costumes.  But I'm sure they will send us some pictures.
   I was able to do 4 miles on the treadmill this morning.  But I feel like I've been eating all day - to make up for that good jogging.  What a pig I have been today!  I think also, because of all the candy around for Halloween.....Yes, I've had my fair share of Chocolate, lately. Oh,well.................................
Jay and I went on a drive and to a movie in Wenatchee this afternoon.
  Just because we weren't up to any Halloween parties tonight.  That's okay....we can be different now.  We can do what we want, right!  We are empty nesters!

No comments: