Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oct. 14th

Well, I haven't been feeling real great, lately. I don't know if it's the weather change, but I feel so tired and no energy. I hope I'm not getting the flu. A lot of people are sick with the swine flu right now. (Don't want that!!)

I have been going to my pilates classes, though.  I just haven't walked in a few days. (not good)
I will be working at Columbia Basin Physical Therapy for the next two days - so I probably won't walk/jog
until Saturday. Oh, well.............. Life goes on. 
I just think I need a goal. (a race to look forward to) 
But the Holidays are coming and it is colder..... and......and.......  I know........excuses, excuses. 


Just thought I'd add a couple pictures of my grandkids. This one is from last Christmas and the other one was in April of this year.  Aren't they the best lookin' kids you ever saw!!  I just adore them. 
Weston is the oldest (5), then Analee (3), then Kallista (1).

No comments: