Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Didn't exercise today. No good excuse......so I will talk to you about my beliefs. :-)


Here's a sunset pic that I took while I was walking on the farm behind our house - sometime this summer.
I was trying to get outside and take a walk today, but it didn't happen.  I let the day go by and I went to a church ladies luncheon and I ate way too much.  Then I missed going to Pilates class tonight.  Just one of those days.  It still was a good day, tho. And I feel like I got some things done around the house.  Still I wasn't that productive.  Oh, well.............I've been doing a lot of reading and thinking for a lesson I have to give at church.  So I'm going to write here a little about what I've been thinking and somewhat of what I think about often.
Here goes:
I believe in God. I believe in Love.  And I believe our God is a very loving God.
When I die, I hope that those who know me- will  remember me as a loving,
kind soul that made them feel good about themselves.  That is very important to me.

Knowledge is good.  Working hard is good. (working for ourselves and others)
But the way we use our knowledge that we have and the talents, energy, time, etc. that we have-
 is  what matters most.
I feel like I have spent my whole life- learning the same lessons over and over again. When will I finally
 get it??  When will I have the emotional integrity that I want to have?  I keep making the same mistakes
and I notice that those around me are doing it, too!  We all have  a hard time expressing ourselves -
the way we want to or should.
I have learned so much from watching others and so then I think - what are they learning from watching me? I've got to be better.  I have had many blessings in my life.  I have had the time to think and see what I've done wrong and what others have done wrong in personal relationships.  Now if I can only apply what I have learned and  bring forth - love (in the right way) to heal my relationships with others.
This is what I'm here for - I know.
I know that we are all here for a reason. 
I do need to know how to use my time and energy in the best possible way for my life here on this earth.
I know that physically and mentally I can only handle so much.  And I do get frustrated at that, because I want to be able to handle so much more.  But this is my dilema and I must just work on it daily. (one day at a time)
Okay, now that I have talked about some deep stuff - on a lighter note - I plan to go on a long walk/jog tomorrow.  So now that I have written it down here - I know I will do it!!  Talk to ya tomorrow.

No comments: