Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday. Oct. 17th


Saturday....... in the Park........you'd think it was the 4th of July. (Chicago).  Okay, kind of corny.
But that's the only Saturday song I can think of right now. Oh, except the one the kids sing at church.......
Saturday is a special day....it's the day we get ready for Sunnnnnnnnday.
Yes, I've had a good morning. I was able to walk 5 miles on the treadmill. And while I was walking ...I watched a movie called, 'Ghosts of girlfriends past' (with Matthew McConaughy and  Jennifer Garner). It actually was a cute movie. It had the 'Scrooge" movie infiltered in it.  I've always loved that movie. There are so many different versions of it now......but each one is fun to watch. Even though you know how the movie will turn out.    Well, I'm kind of going off on tangents today!  It's a good Saturday and I feel so much better now that I was able to do 5 miles on the treadmill.  I hope to do a longer walk/run this week - maybe even outside.  It is suppose to warm up a little bit.

The above picture is just a random one I picked from my picture folder. It is of Jay and I in Bar Harbor, Maine. (July 2007).  One of our trips back east when our son, Rocky was there going to Medical school.

No comments: