Saturday, October 10, 2009

Oct. 10th

Whoaaa....I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted. I was doing well in August and September, but now I'm starting to lag - I guess that's life, huh?? (ce la vie)
I've been gone for a whole week.  So that is my excuse.  Yes, I had a great time being with family in Utah and then going to Idaho Falls and being with Staci and Chad's family. I just love being a grandma - soooo much!  It was hard to leave.
I did walk a little bit - once with Staci - once with my Dad -and then once 4 miles on the treadmill.  So I'm trying, but I know I need to get in a better routine now.  I'm going to start up Pilates w/my friend LouAnn on Monday and Wednesdays.  And then I hope to do 4 miles - every other day - at least. 
Today, I did 5 miles outside.  It was cold, but I wore my warmer clothes and got through it!

I'm starting the song of the day thing again -  Today it is by Chris Daugherty - September.
The last sentence in the song is:  'It's worth it all in the end"  Yep, it's a good song.  Well, I've gotta get going and get some things done today. Austa la Vista........

No comments: