Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jay, my husband




Here's a few pics of Jay. The first one is of him and our oldest son, Rocky. Today is Jay's Birthday - so that is why I'm posting these. I've already told you that he's a great husband and I'm so thankful for him. But I've got to make that clear, in case he ever reads this blog!! :-)
I just can't believe we are both now in our 50's. Where has the time gone?? I honestly didn't think I'd ever get to 50! But now I'm so glad that I have and  Yes, I really  do love life.........
Today I'm not walking/jogging. I've decided to go in the morning and then on Thursday I will do the 20 miles around the river. I've probably already said that, but I have to gear myself up for that. Tomorrow is suppose to be a really hot day, so that is why I chose Thursday. (should be much cooler).
Well, the song of today is ' Rejoice' by Il Divo. Since I just focused on them in the last blog, I thought I'd keep going. It's a beautiful song :- Come and Rejoice, come and rejoice, ..... and you don't even have to make a sound........Come and Rejoice, come and rejoice...............
what was lost is found.

No comments: