Monday, August 31, 2009

Amazing Grace


Amazing Grace is my song for today. I have it 2 times on my Iphone/pod. I have Elvis singing it and the group 'Il Divo'.
A few years ago, Jay and I were able to watch 'Il Divo' in concert in Vancouver, BC, Canada. It was wonderful to me. They are a group of Tenors and they are all men, of course. That's why it wasn't as wonderful for Jay to be at that Concert. It was mostly screaming. older women (like me) sitting around him. Oh, well...................that's life. :-)
I am going to go walk after I write this. (hopefully at least 4 miles). I've got to do it today, but it has been such a hot day. I'm waiting for it to cool down. I need to start going in the morning again.
This picture is of me in the Hartford, Conn. 1/2 Marathon. This was when Rocky was living in Springfield, Mass (close to Hartford). We did this one together, too. Again - it looks like I'm hurting here. I guess that's how I look at the end of any of the races I've been in. :)

No comments: