Monday, August 24, 2009

Snoqualmie Railroad Days


Staci and I had a great weekend. On Saturday, we both participated in the 10k at Snoqualmie, WA. I, of course, was much slower than her - but I have to remind myself that I'm twice her age. I still didn't feel as good at this race. (for some reason) Some days are just like that. But I had a very nice gal from Snoqualmie that ran most of the way with me. So it wasn't so tough to get through the race - she was a great pacer for me. Although at the end - I told her to go on - I just couldn't keep up with her. I guess I need to do more running in my daily routine. I'm trying..... My daughter wants me to go to Pocatello, Idaho and run the Marathon with her in 2 weeks. I really don't know what to say about that. I don't think I'm ready. It's toooooooo soon!
We'll see..........

No comments: