Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 13th 2009 - A break through day for me!!




Well, I finally did it! I went twice around 'The Loop'. (The Apple Capital loop trail in Wenatchee) This is a big deal for me. It was 22 miles. I've never gone past 15 miles at one time - in all my born days. I wanted to do this before I turned 50. Now it makes me think that I maybe could do a full marathon! It was tough, I must say. And I have a huge blister - not on my foot - but in a very weird place. Under my Right arm - where my Sport's bra must have rubbed. Ouch... it hurts. But still I'm elated!! I did what I've always wanted to do - go twice in one day around that trail.. Okay..... Okay.... I guess that's enough, but I haven't even talked to anyone about it yet. I will post a few pics of the day....Yes, I feel good...I just can't walk very well right now.
I'm going to make Jay take me out to dinner tonight!!! Yeah!!

No comments: