Sunday, August 16, 2009

Gotta start walking again....

I've taken 3 days off - not good. I'll start walking again in the morning. I guess the 22 miler made me think that I deserve a good rest, but I don't know if that's how I should be thinking.
I notice that I'm not losing any weight (in fact I've gained 2 lbs.)
So if I want to lose some weight, I probably should be keeping at this every day.
Anyways, I've decided to post a few things about my family today.
I'll probably do more later, but why not get started now!

Jay and I have 3 kids - Rocky, Greg, and Staci. I can't believe they are soooo old already (30,29 and 25). Rocky is a brilliant, single Doctor working at the House Ear Institute in LA. Greg is an amazing businessman in Oakland and married to adorable Heidi who is finishing her Art Degree. And our daughter, Staci (The World's best mother) lives in Idaho Falls and is married to Chad Larsen. He is an exceptional teacher and they are parents to the three most beautiful grandchildren in the world! (Weston, Analee, and Kallista)
They are all in these pictures that I have posted of us on the Beach this year and at Greg & Heidi's wedding last year.
Grandkids are so wonderful. I will have to post more pictures as I go along. I can't help myself, but I must do some kind of bragging on this blog! Heaven knows that I shouldn't do too much bragging about my walking. There are so many out there that run, bike, do triathlons, etc. -
I really can't hold a candle to all those athletes. I just have to do what I can do.....:-)

No comments: