Monday, August 17, 2009

August 17th.





I walked/jogged four miles today. I just did it around the farm here. I felt good - so I think I will walk/jog 'The Loop' tomorrow. I want to be ready for the 10K this weekend.


I've spent most of the day - trying to fix the wireless router that is linked to my computer here. It just isn't working and I've tried almost everything. But I'm taking a break and I have one more guy(technician) I could call. I hope he will help me. I'm not that great with computers, but I'm trying!!! I still remember the days that we didn't have computers. I can't believe how far we've come. I would never have imagined all that we can do now - with technology. I do love my Iphone. It's wonderful. How did I live without that device???


Well, that's my random thought for the day. And here's a picture out my backdoor. Not quite as beautiful as the Wenatchee Trail, but it's okay.


No comments: