Tuesday, August 25, 2009



Here's a picture of our daughter, Staci - and a picture of her darling family.(taken about a year ago.) I just can't tell you how blessed we feel to have such a wonderful daughter. And that family of hers!!! I could go on and on. Chad is such a great Son-in-law. Oh! And those grandkids. I just adore each of them so much.
Anyways, I thought I'd put pics of her and her family up - since she just came home to go do that 10k with me. We are talking about a Marathon, but I think I talked her out of the Pocatello one. It was just so dang Hot when we did the 1/2 mara last time. So we are looking at doing another one later in the Season.
Yesterday I did the 10 miles around the river again - so I'm taking a break today. Mom and Dad came over and took me to lunch. They also brought some nice gifts for my Birthday. What a great day for me. Loved it....

No comments: