Thursday, August 27, 2009

Your Song - Elton John



Today I've been thinking a lot about my husband. I do take him for granted. He has been there with me through thick and thin, better and worse, health and sickness, joy and pain, - well you get the idea. He's been a great husband and father and been married to me for 31 years. Wow.....that says something, doesn't it!
Yesterday he gave me a beautiful vase full of Roses and a wonderful Card! I have to post what some of the card says - because it really sums up how we feel about each other.
'What we share together is a beautiful partnership. From the joy and passion - to the gentle caring of our family and home- - it means everything to me - to have you as my wife, my true companion, and my forever friend.... And on your birthday, I hope you can feel all the love I have for you in my heart. WOW.......most people that know Jay - think that all he does is joke around.(especially the people at church!) But no, he does have a wonderful heart and I'm thankful that he is my husband. He has always been a magnificent Provider. That has really blessed me all our married life - as I haven't been the healthiest of gals. I have had some health problems, but I'm trying to get past all that - and the walking is helping. Today I only did 3 miles, but I'll do more tomorrow. I've had some things to get done today.
Well, to get back to Jay and I. My song for today is 'Your Song' by Elton John. It was our song when we got married. The words : ' How Wonderful Life is, while you're in the World' - that sums it all up for me. I love you, honey.

No comments: