Saturday, August 15, 2009

August 15th



This picture is before the Seattle Rock and Roll 1/2 marathon in June.


Well, It's been two days since my 22 mile walk. :-) I really haven't been that sore.


I feel about the same as I usually do after the 1/2 marathon. So this is good news for me. Maybe I will plan to do a full marathon in October. :) I'm looking into it!


Next week my daughter is coming to visit and we(her & I) are going to run a 10k in Snoqualmie, Washington. It looks like a good little race that we can do together.


Staci (my daughter) has been training to do a full marathon at the end of this month in Pocatello, Idaho. I know, I know, - why am I not doing that one with her??? Well, I don't feel ready and when we did the 1/2 marathon there (2 years ago). It was soooooo hot and we both got really sick after that race. I think it was because of the heat!! So I'm not excited about being a part of that one. Even tho,


I might go and cheer her on and help babysit the kids while she is running.


Anyways, all is well. I'll report later on my walking this week. ta,ta.

No comments: