Friday, April 2, 2010

Songs

Well, I did 4 miles today and it was quite gloomy out. Infact, it looks like it's going to snow. But at least I had my tunes and I had a great walk because of that. I've downloaded a few new ones and I think I'll mention them - just because they are songs that make you smile. :
Hey, Soul Sister! (by Train)
Mockingbird (Carly Simon & James Taylor)
In My Life (The Beatles)
The Sound of Silence (Simon & Garfunkel)
Your're So Vain (Carly Simon)
Better Days (Goo Goo Dolls)
Trip around the Sun (Jimmy Buffet)

Okay, that's probably enough to mention. But I'm sure glad I have my I-phone to brighten up these gloomy days. Years ago when I use to walk - all I had was a radio-walkman type thing and you couldn't get the channels very good - then I graduated to a Tape-player walkman. Oh! those things are dinosaurs now. The quality and the availability of any song you want is so amazing to me. See it doesn't take much to make me happy. :)

No comments: