Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Eliptical

Today is the first time I've tried the eliptical.(sp?) I'm at my daughter, Staci's house and they have one. I decided to give it a try. I've heard good stuff about it.  It's suppose to be great for people that have had plantar fasciatis problems on the bottom of their feet.  That's me!
 
Well, I did a 30 minute work out on it.  And I think I like it!  It's been a few hours and my feet feel great!
You work your arms quite a bit at the same time - so we'll see if they feel sore. (not yet)

It's sure freezing here(Idaho Falls) - colder than at home. There's a lot of snow on the ground and it's snowing as we speak.  I do enjoy being here with my grandkids and daughter and son-in-law. What a darling little family. It's quite a drive down here to get to see them - but well worth it.
I just like to sit and watch the kids play. I love to babysit and let Staci & Chad go do what they want.
Everytime I come - I'm amazed at the change in the kids and how much they've grown and learned in their young lives.  I'm not normally around small children anymore and I forget how much they can teach you.
I feel like you just can't love them enough. I certainly adore mine and I'm not biased or anything.  :)

No comments: