Thursday, January 28, 2010

These are a few pictures of the grandkids that I took with my Iphone.  Not too bad for a phone. I'm really amazed at all that gadget can do.  I keep forgeting that I have it and am able to really do a lot with it.
 My son, Rocky put a running app on it - so that I could find out for sure how far I am walking/running and how fast.  Well, the other day I turned on the app at the beginning of my walk - but then forgot all about it until later that night.  So I've gotta remember that I even have that and can look at it when I'm done. Oh brother! I can't believe I forgot all about it. So that makes me think - do we really need all these extra gadgets and gizmos???   I'm lucky that I even remember to bring the phone with me. :)
Well, Rocky is home from all his interviews and wants to walk/run the river tomorrow. We'll see if we get time for that!  I'm feeling pretty good today after yesterday's long walk.

Here's another pic of Staci and the kids:
This is on her Birthday of course. (last week)

Now this next picture is of Kallista and how she looks after eating.  Yep, she's a very messy eater!

No comments: