Monday, January 25, 2010

Grandkids


Here's a couple pics of the Grandkids. The first one is of Analee and Weston making a fort with the couch pillows.  And the next one is of little Kallista. (Isn't she beautiful?!)  She was not feeling very well while I was there last week - so I held her a lot. I enjoy holding and rocking the little ones. 
That time frame - where they will let you hold them - is so short. 
Anyways, I hope I don't have her cold, but I'm feeling a sore throat coming on.
 Yep, I've gotta try and scare it off.  :)
This morning I walked on the treadmill (5 miles).  I thought I could sweat out any kind of sickness that might be coming on, but I don't know if that is going to work.  We'll see.

Tonight we went  to the show "Extraordinary Measures".  It was good, but made me feel sad for all the parents that have to deal with sick children.  It is really scary to have your children so sick and terminally sick at that.   You would do anything to make them better and when you can't - you feel so helpless. It's so heartwrenching.

No comments: