Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Goals

Well, I just re-read what I wrote yesterday. Man, I just feel so blessed after reading that . I'm so grateful that I was able to do all that stuff last year.  (Sometimes I forget how good I have it.)
Now I'm thinking a lot about 'goals'  because it is the begining of a New Year.  I always have goals in my mind, but most of them aren't long term or they are very general  like:  'Be a better wife to my husband'.
So I'm going to put up a quote that I just read and then ponder about this subject some more.....

"Write down your goals.  Don't worry if they are reasonable or not.  The first step is to acknowledge them.  Keep a journal or a little pad of paper, and write down your goals as well as the changes you create and the intutive information you receive.  Review this every day, and you will see how powerful you are at creating your own life and having an effect on the lives of those around you."
- Laura Day.

Well, I've sort of done that throughout my life, but the one thing I forget is to review my goals every day.
I'm going to try to be better this year.  Isn't that what it's all about??  Trying to do better every year??
I know that I've slipped and stumbled a lot and I probably always will.  But if I have some kind of goal or goals in mind - I know I will be better than I could ever imagine.  This is my belief- now I'm going to try to implement it.  I will be thinking of this a lot this month, as it looks like I may have the time to do it.  :)
I haven't yet written down the goals for this year, but I will.
(So more on this in the blogs to come.)

No comments: